As you start your new life in Manitoba, you'll find that 'staying connected' is a priority.
MTS has competitive prices and offers targeted to New Manitobans just like you.
- We understand that immigrating to a new country is expensive. That's why MTS has built special plans that will let you get the services you want within your budget.
MTS is the leading provider of Wireless services in Manitoba.
- We carry the latest smartphones, so we have what you’re looking for. If you already have a device, ask us about how you can save 10%* off our plan prices.
- We offer great coverage in Manitoba, in Canada, and in over 200 international destinations.
MTS is the one-stop shop for all your telecommunication needs.
- We’re the only provider in Manitoba that offers Wireless, High Speed Internet, TV, and Home Phone services.
- If you have multiple services with MTS, you can enjoy big bundle savings that continue every month for as long as you remain an MTS customer.
Establishing credit in Canada
- We understand that you are trying to establish credit in Canada. Ask us about how you can get a Wireless plan with us without a credit check.
MTS provides in-language services
- If you feel more comfortable speaking to a representative in your own language, just let us know when you call 204-225-5687 (204 – CALLMTS). We have representatives who can assist you in many languages, including Tagalog, Spanish, and Punjabi.
MTS is a proud active member in communities around Manitoba.
- We employ over 3,000 employees in Manitoba, coming from all backgrounds and speaking many languages.
- We sponsor many charitable organizations in Manitoba (including those providing assistance for new immigrants) and different ethnic events such as Folklorama and the Filipino Street Festival.
*10% discount for bringing your own device only applies to the base cost of the plan, not on any additional features or charges incurred. Requires the purchase of an MTS SIM card. Discount cannot be combined with other percent (%) discount based promotional offers. If bringing a device from another wireless provider, device must be unlocked by original wireless provider.