MTS Online Bill
Login to MyAccount to sign up for Online Bill.
- Benefits of the MTS Online Bill
Save a tree and view your MTS bill online instead of paper.
- it's free!
- we'll email you when it's ready (using your email address in MyAccount)
- see up to 24 months of bill history within 48 hours of signing up
- View, save and print a PDF version of your bills
- How do I sign up?
- Go to: www.mts.ca/myaccount.
- Login with your MyAccount username and password.
- If you don’t have a username and password, click the Sign Up Now button. If you need assistance visit How do I sign up for MyAccount?.
Click on the View My Bill link (you should see it immediately, in the Account Overview page).
Put a check mark beside the account you want to sign up for online bill. It may appear as 'Pre-registered' (pre-checked) by default.
Select the check box I agree to the Terms and Conditions and click Sign Up.
- An alert will appear confirming the sign up is complete.
You can also access your bill history for the past 24 months in the Billing and Payments page. Note, for new sign ups it may take up to 48 hours to see your bill history.
- What will my online bill look like?
Your most recent bill will be available in two formats;
- a mobile-friendly interactive version
- a PDF version for saving and printing
Your last 24 months of bills will be available in a PDF version for viewing, saving and printing. Download a free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the PDF version of your bills.
- How do I view my current bill?
After logging into MyAccount with your username and password, you will see View My Bill in the Account Overview screen (the link is also conveniently located in the Billing and Payments screen).
- How long will my online bill remain accessible?
Your online bills will remain accessible for 24 months. Visit the Billing and Payments section to view them.
- I signed up, but I still can't see my bill online
The mobile-friendly interactive version of your most recent bill is always available.
The PDF version and the 24 months of bill history may take up to 48 hours to see. Once available they can be viewed from the Billing and Payments section.
If you are having trouble viewing the PDF version of your bill, your browser may not be able to read PDF documents. Download a free version of Adobe Reader to view your bill.
- How do I cancel my online bill?
You can unsubscribe from online bill from the Billing and Payments screen within MyAccount.