BlackBerry Curve 9300
- How to unlock your BlackBerry Curve 9300 for use with other carriers
CAUTION: Make sure to enter the unlock code correctly. Your BlackBerry will become permanently locked to the MTS network after ten incorrect attempts.
To unlock your MTS BlackBerry you will need to perform two unlocks using the Primary and Secondary lock codes provided.
- On the device go to Options > Device > Advanced System Settings > SIM Card.
- Type mepd using the keyboard (Nothing will display on the screen).
- Hold down alt and type mepe.
- Enter the Primary unlock code into the field and press enter on the keyboard.
- Displayed "Network" should change from "Active" to "Inactive".
- Hold down alt and type meps.
- Enter the Secondary unlock code into the field and press enter on the keyboard.
- Displayed "Service Provider" should change from "Active" to "Inactive".
- Device has now had all unlocks applied.
You can perform the first unlock by inserting a non-MTS SIM card and entering the unlock code into the prompt that will display. To complete the second unlock enter the second unlock code to ensure both "Network" and "Service Provider" fields display "Inactive".